Paul C. Buff, Inc. Technical Forum

Technical Discussion Forum for all Paul C. Buff, Inc. Products

Login

Post a reply
 [ 4 posts ] 

Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:50 pm

I have a Cyber Commander (without external antenna).
I am trying to load the Firmware update and all it does is flash a white screen then shows the current Version number and turns on the Einsteins I have set up at the moment and goes to the home screen.

I've tried two micro cards, formatted one in the CC and another with Windows 7. All to no avail.

Top Top

#

Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:52 pm

Site Admin

I assume these are MicroSD cards of 2GB or less? Also, when formatted in the PC, it was formatted to FAT (as opposed to FAT32)? Which firmware are you upgrading from?

Top Top

#

Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:01 pm

Technical Support wrote:
I assume these are MicroSD cards of 2GB or less? Also, when formatted in the PC, it was formatted to FAT (as opposed to FAT32)? Which firmware are you upgrading from?

Yes, One Micro is the one that came in the CC, the other is 2G I bought with a phone.
Not sure what CC formats to but Win 7 does FAT with is FAT16 since they offer FAT32 as an option.

Current V is 32.

Top Top

#

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:03 am

Site Admin

If you have not done so, try reformatting the cards (in the computer), and attempt the update again. If this fails, you may want to call in, as the nature of the update would drag for ever via the forum.

Top Top

Post a reply
 [ 4 posts ]