Paul C. Buff, Inc. Technical Forum

Technical Discussion Forum for all Paul C. Buff, Inc. Products

Login

Post a reply
 [ 3 posts ] 

Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:30 pm

Hi there,

My cyber commander's battery clip is currently broken. Can I order a replacement for this?

I'm not sure if other users of cyber commander had this issue, If I leave the battery in the unit it does drain the "AAA"'s in a day or two. I wish there would have been a hard power ON/OFF switch on these wonderful units.

Please advice! Thanks!

Top Top

#

Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:13 am

Site Admin

If you mean the battery door cover, then yes, we can get you a replacement (contact Customer Service). If you mean a metal battery terminal, then that will need to come in for repair.

As for the battery drain, and the battery terminal is not the problem you are referring to, then a firmware update will correct the battery drain issue. Currently, the update will lose the factory meter calibration, however, we are working on correcting that as well.

Top Top

#

Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:49 pm

Technical Support wrote:
If you mean the battery door cover, then yes, we can get you a replacement (contact Customer Service). If you mean a metal battery terminal, then that will need to come in for repair.

As for the battery drain, and the battery terminal is not the problem you are referring to, then a firmware update will correct the battery drain issue. Currently, the update will lose the factory meter calibration, however, we are working on correcting that as well.

Thank you! Will be in touch with you guys! Can't wait for the new firmware update.

Top Top

Post a reply
 [ 3 posts ]